Learning, cognition and development
Computers and related technology
- Hear text read to you. Just scan a word or line of text, and the Reading Pen 2 reads it to you (earbuds included, for privacy).
- Helps with reading fluency and comprehension. Currently used by many schools to help both dyslexic and non-dyslexic students and by some state agencies to help adults with reading disabilities.
- Speaks (and shows) letter by letter spelling, synonyms, and definitions of scanned words or lines. Shows the syllabication onscreen. Also has one-touch translation to Spanish.
- Provides definitions and other information from the American Heritage Children's Dictionary and Thesaurus, American Heritage College Dictionary, and Roget's II Thesaurus.
- Easy to use. Recommended for adults and children age 10 and up. Mobile, completely self-contained, requires no computer.